Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First Mother's Day Out!

Showing off their new back-packs that the got for their birthday.
Brotherly love right before we loaded into the truck.

Cutter just got up and said " I go to school".
Today was the first day of Mother's Day Out. Excitement filled the house this morning as we all prepared to leave the house. The boys were excited to be going to school. I was excited that I was going to be free for 6 straight hours. I had no idea what to do with myself. I did get my house cleaned and when i mean clean i mean clean like before we had kids. The boys were gone from 9am-3pm. When I went to pick them up, Carsyn came running saying "you came back". I guess he was concerned. Clark is always telling them they better behave or I'm going to run off and never come back. They usually don't pay much attention to such things. On the way home I asked Carsyn what he did at school and he said "I played". I asked Cutter and his response was "I jumped on those girls". Still not sure who "those girls" were. The teacher said they were the perfect angels of the day and that the only incident occurred at lunch where Carsyn punched Cutter in the lip and Cutter bled all over the place. I thought that sounded like a pretty tame day compared to some of the days I have. Hope everyone is keeping cool in this extremely hot heat!










No comments: