This video shows a little of Cutter's personality. He inherited the eating gene from the Campbell side of the family. His Pops and Daddy can put away the food. This video shows his many talents. Eating a hot dog and getting down to the band at the same time. Nothing is going to keep him from that hot dog. What a cutie pie!!!!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
It's that time of year again! Football Friday Nights! We were fortunate enough to have Clark volunteer to drive the band trailer from Goldthwaite to Bedford. It only took 4 hrs driving 60mph with 3 buses following. Oh yeah and of course our favorite 3 year olds went along. We had a great time. We played at Pennington Field. We got to spend a lot of time up in the press box with one of our friends who does the radio broadcast of the game. The perks were all the cokes and popcorn two little boys could eat. In the video above, we are listening to the band warm up. Carsyn can't decide if the is going to play football or baseball to the music. So as you see he decided football, then baseball, then football again where he makes a snap and of course there is Cutter coming in for the quarterback sack! We had a BALL! even when we got home at 3am..we were all in good spirits. You may have to turn off my AC/DC below to hear the video.
Friday, August 29, 2008
My new COACH purse from my mom and dad-way nice and totally unexpected! I love it.
My favorite movie and some punk rocker shoes that my sister claims is my style. I don't know about that.
My new bumper from my boys. I guess they are afraid I'm going to back into something. JK I love it. Also my new laptop which is my birthday, xmas, valentines, easter, presidents day, mothers day, and anniversary present for a long time LOL! I had a great birthday and got too many nice things. I also got a little birthday money..wonder what I should get? It seems I got quite a bit already.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
27 reasons I'm lucky to be 27
1.Clark-he's a pretty good guy when he wants to be.
2.Cutter-is just like me and appreciates the same things I do.
3. Carsyn-looks like me but thankfully acts more like his daddy.
4. My great parents-who drop everything when they can to give me a much needed break from the daily grind with two 3 year olds.
5. Still having all 4 of my grandparents and 1 great-grandmother-and they are a big part of my boys lives.
6. My sister-who knew we would become best friends after all the fighting we did when we were kids.
7.My college education-something I'm not using right now but i worked very hard for.
8. My health-I never thought I would feel this good after a difficult twin pregnancy.
9. Tonya, my BFF-who cheers me up, listens to me complain, and keeps me connected to the outside world.
10. Being able to be a stay at home mommy
11. Living in the country
12. My love for books
13. My rose bush that is producing 6 roses every 3-4 days.
14. Old movies on TCM
15. My baking abilities
16. My goal to get into shape..well sorta
17. My horde of animals
18. Long afternoon walks with my boys
19. Ice cream sundaes
20. Big pickup trucks
21. My aunt Nelda-she was a defining person in my life, my role model, and a great example of the kind of person I really want to be.
22. MOPS(mothers of preschoolers)-to be with other women in the same situation as myself. They understand way more than anyone else ever could.
23. MDO (mothers day out)-a safe place for the boys to go to learn and be with their friends.
24. Good breakfast made by the hubby every morning
25. Texas Tech Breakfast blend coffee
26. Candles-I live with 3 men..enough said
27. Cameras-For all the memories I get to catch with it.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
We're #2(they mean #1 but twins lives revolve around the number 2)
Cattle guard: Cutter says "I can do it myself" Grandmother-does this sound familiar?
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
1) It provides the perfect setting for reading this new Stephanie Meyer's series that involves vampires and werewolves.
2) It gives me a great laugh that whoever chose to do tax free weekend at the same time as a full moon just gave people an excuse to act even crazier this weekend while trying to save their 8.5%.
3) Animals love to have their babies when there is a full moon and I am expecting a few any day now. I will be up tomorrow morning looking for new baby calves.
4) This still provides me with great pleasure. While I was pregnant and on bed rest for 10 week straight, I could count on a full moon providing me with an excuse to make a rushed trip to the hospital. It never failed...I went into pre-term labor. Now don't get me wrong, I wanted healthy babies but after laying in bed for a couple of weeks, I was beginning to question my sanity. This was my body's way of saying "nah, nah boo-boo" at that doctor who said I had to lay in bed all the time. One of the last time I went in during a full moon, half the town of Brownwood was in the hospital having babies. I offered to labor in the waiting room with my monitors but since I was having twins, some other poor woman had to labor in there. Oh yeah, and a baby was born right beside us in the triage room during all this. Nothing but a thin curtain separating us...you should have seen Clark's face.
5) The boys and I call the moon a night light for all the animals so Cutter is happy that his cows have a full moon since he too is scared of the dark.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
The boy's puppy, Rowdy, tagging along.