Monday, February 1, 2010

6, 7, 8 month pics

8 Months
You have two little teeth now. They are sharp. You basically eat table food. I try to give you a little of what we have every night. You still consume a lot of milk. You are fully weaned but still drink at least 4ozs every 3 hours.









You are crawling everywhere. You are pulling up on everything. You even transfer from one thing to another while standing if it's close. You are one busy guy.


Look at that face. You are just sooo cute. I can't say no to it. Those big eyes. You are still a momma's boy and have me wrapped around your finger 100%. You play with toys all the time. You will even sit down to read a book. You are beginning to think daddy is an okay guy. You follow your brothers every where they go if you can keep up. You say da da, bye bye, and mama. You wave bye.

7 Months
You were just beginning to crawl and sit up. You nursed all the time. You experienced your first Christmas. It was so fun.
6 Month


You were not mobile at all. You were so easy to keep up with. You were just discovering toys. You still wanted only momma.






1 comment:

Tonya said...

You're making me miss you guys even more! I can't wait to see Owen again and the boys! I wonder if Owen will follow after his brothers and call me Aunt Tommy. :)