Thursday, April 17, 2008

Behind...

I'm a little behind this week. It seems like we have been going non-stop and I'm pooped. I have a couple of pictures I need to post but will have to do it this weekend so check back late Sunday night. I have to brag on myself and the boys. Things are actually growing in our garden. So I apparently didn't do it too early. I was afraid the frost would kill it this week but squash(that's what I think it is) is coming up. I also think my cantaloupe is about to break through the surface. I am back to hard core potty training so you may see one long blog with Ahhhhhh! That's me screaming and hoping all of you hear me. We have told them that if they want to go to Chuck E Cheese on their actual birth date..they must be using the big potty. And he calls in at lunch to check up on the progress(thanks for being Chuck E. Clark). I talked to Chuck E. on the phone today at lunch while the boys were in their bed. When I was finished, they were quick to ask me what he had to say. So you can see I'm desperate and willing to try anything at this point. Hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe it's only 3 weeks until the boys turn 3. They have flown by.

No comments: