Friday, December 5, 2008

Xmas Photos

Cutter being his "Big" self!
Carsyn had to get duded up and yelled "Howdy Partners" right after this photo!

Little behind on blogging. Imagine that. I don't really have much to blog about. We are staying busy but with nothing blog-worthy.
On the baby front, I had an appointment with my Dr the day before Thanksgiving. I took the boys with me(big mistake) and my mom because Clark could not take a day off before a school holiday. Carsyn was quick to inform my doctor that I had a baby in my tummy when she walked in. In the next sentence he included that his teeth were killing him. I have no idea what made him think of that. We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I had lost another half pound on top of the 12 pounds I had already lost. Everything is looking good. We have our next appointment and sonogram on December 22ND. We will be finding out the sex of the baby that day. The boys have changed their mind and would now like a boy. Their name suggestion for this little boy is Batman. Batman sound a lot better than some of Clark's suggestions! I asked if we had a girl, would we have to name her Bat woman. They didn't think that was a good idea but didn't have any suggestions. I'm officially 15 weeks today. Only 24 more weeks to go(I will only be going to 39 weeks since they schedule c-sections the week before a due date).


1 comment:

Tonya said...

I see you got in the Christmas spirit after all and put up your tree. Looks good and the boys are getting so big. Love ya.