Thursday, May 1, 2008

Crazy Week!

It's been a crazy week around this household. This is after the crazy, hectic past two weeks with Clark gone and working crazy hours. However, he finally took a day off on Tuesday so we could take care of some of our stuff. That was so nice. I got the yard mowed which most of you know it's way more than just a yard because we live out in the middle of a pasture. As I was mowing, I found the boys a new pet. It was a baby turtle that isn't even the size of one of the boy's hands. I asked what they wanted to name the baby turtle. They said "baby turtle". Like DUH! Will post pictures of boys and Baby Turtle soon! We got calves to the sale. I only got chased up the fence by a bull once. Not posting pictures of that. Clark however would probably post a sound blip of me screaming bloody murder. Hey what can I say..I seriously thought he was bluffing but he wasn't and that is every woman's natural defense. When I got back in the truck, the boys asked if I saw a snake. They know me so well already! We are off to Stephenville to sale horses tomorrow. We will come home on Saturday morning so the boys can attend their cousin's birthday. Then Saturday night, Clark and I are going to prom. That's right! Prom! We are chaperoning...not really happy abut that. I did try on my dress for alterations yesterday. Cutter said "Mommy is a princess". It was so sweet. He is a real charmer. Now if only his Daddy thought along the same lines. Ha! I guess you can wish in one hand and.....well you know the rest of the saying. It should be interesting to see how good of a chaperon we make. Hope everyone has a good weekend. ONLY 10 more days until Cutter and Carsyn will be 3 years old. Time has flown by.

No comments: