Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another First

So it has taken me 3 1/3 years to be able to do this. It is a big first for our family. I am leaving these two precious boys alone overnight with their daddy. I am extremely worried about them but know they will have a great time. I told them I was going on a trip with Mimi and they said they were going too. I had to explain that this was a girl's only trip. The instantly informed me they were going to go on a boy's trip with their daddy and Pipi. I had sent an email to my grandparents saying that I was going to load the boys up on Mountain Dew and M&M's. I just wanted Clark to get the full experience. I was informed by the grandparents that I could really be a mean wife. LOL! Clark knew this long before he married me. They have plans to cook hot dogs out on Clark's new fire pit in the yard. I had to call and inform Clark yesterday that his hot dog would probably taste like tinkle since I caught Carsyn peeing on the grill part of the pit. LOVELY! My big surprise for them all is Sm ores. I bought all the fixings. It will probably result in a huge mess and end with the boys getting hosed off. I can't wait to hear about it. I had to leave each boy his own little note to read at bedtime because I hate that I'm not going to be there to tell them goodnight.

They will probably want me to go on a girl's trip more often because they will get to have hot dogs which I don't really care for and then stay with their granny the next day. I will update and let you know how it all goes.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

By "each boy a note" does that mean you left Clarkie one too??? *giggle* Love ya! You'll do fine and so will they. This will be a good experience for all of you. BUT I will be praying for you.

Vicki said...

Enjoy your girls weekend. It was great to hear you've taken so long since I am not there yet! Thanks for making ME feel better...lol. They will all have a blast, and just maybe you will be appreciated even MORE! ;o)