Friday, November 20, 2009

So long

So, it's been a while. I can't quite remember what I have done the past 10 days but I know it has been a lot. It's that time of the year when things start to get harried for Ag teachers. And for a person who is married to an Ag teacher things get busy too. So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Here are a few pictures from the boys Thanksgiving lunch. They had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, carrots, grapes, oranges, bananas, fruit salad, and turkey cookies.
Cutter and Carsyn coloring Turkeys with some cute girls. They are always talking about their love lives. The other day I mentioned I needed to stop at the Ag shop before taking them to school and Cutter replied "That's okay. We can wait to see our girlfriends". Geez! I'm in for it.
Cutter and his "feast" which he actually calls a beast.
Carsyn was so excited about this banana! I have no idea why.
On to our third child! He is growing like a weed. He is currently trying to learn to crawl. He does the backwards scoot instead. I remember Cutter and Carsyn going backwards before going forwards. I am in no hurry to get mobile.

Look at his hair. I call him alfalfa! He has a ton of hair in this one spot on the very top of his head. And of course, he still thinks UT sucks! Sorry Longhorn fans!
I made waffles one morning and he was so interested in them so I just gave him one to chew on. He went after it like a pro. You can tell he is so over baby food and ready to move on to the real thing.





1 comment:

Vicki said...

One thing is for sure, you guys make beautiful....ahem I meant Handsome babies!