Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter is a scary time.

Taking the boys to go see the Easter bunny is about the only thing I have been able to do every year of their life. This years experience was a little different. They are quite leery of things like the Easter bunny and Santa at this age. I asked them if they wanted to get their picture taken and they both said "NO". I bribed them by saying there would be candy so I got the okay. Once we got there, they liked to wave at him but did not want to get close enough to get the picture. Clark was finally able to talk them into the little yellow chairs but they had one eye on the bunny and one eye on the camera. Afterwards they made sure to tell us "That Easter bunny is scarwy(scary in their language). I might get a normal picture...someday!

No comments: