Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hopefully

I have wanted to do this for a long, long time. HOPEFULLY, I can keep this updated. I'm hoping this will help keep the grandparents, great-grandparents, and all of our friends updated on what's going on with us but especially the boys. Do Clark and I even matter anymore? No, people want pictures and updates on Cutter and Carsyn. I hope this helps all of you who live so far away. It's a way for me to connect with all the people I wish I could see everyday and show them my cute little family. I guess that's enough for now. I see my child with a lug wrench outside working on the tires of MY car. And yes, his father is watching him do it. It won't matter if I drive off in my car and the tires fall off. I hope to post pictures soon and keep everyone updated. Love to you all.

Summer

No comments: