Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Fun!!!

A preview of the boy's 4Th of July surprise from their Granny! So cool!
Tadaaaa! It's amazing and so much fun! Kristen even had a fun on it!

Owen hanging out!
Owen and PiPi playing and talking with each other!



Have I mentioned that my kids are terribly spoiled? If I have not pointed that out, I'm doing so now! We spent Sat morning at the lake in Goldthwaite so the boys could tube! Came home to do a little napping and had Mimi, Pipi, and Granny over for slide fun, hamburgers, homemade Mexican vanilla ice cream, and some firework action!









1 comment:

Shelley said...

We were at Lake Merrit! And I am sure the girls were on a broken down boat. :) Our friends boat was working off and on all day :) We had a great time though! Dang how fun it would have been to have seen yall!