Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Favorites

My blogger friend, Shelley, always does a Friday Favorites post! Shelley is married to a guy I went to school with and we live 30 minutes from each other and have not met. We will someday I hope. Here are some of my Friday favorites.

This All American Hunk smiling for his mommy. Makes my day!
Ed Hardy school supplies. Tonya-I could have gone nuts buying stuff but I limited myself to this one composition book. This will be my new recipe book. Won't my grand kids think it's weird to get a cook book with this cover.


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Love them both! I just posted my Friday Favorites. Sorry they are a bit late this week :) We've been a bit busy...

Tonya said...

Owen is such a cutie patootie. He loves his mommy. He's getting too big already!

Ed Hardy! Where did you get that?! That is SO you. Love the idea to use it as your recipie book.