Happy Birthday to ME! I haven't decided if I like 27 or not but I thought I should state the positives.
27 reasons I'm lucky to be 27
1.Clark-he's a pretty good guy when he wants to be.
2.Cutter-is just like me and appreciates the same things I do.
3. Carsyn-looks like me but thankfully acts more like his daddy.
4. My great parents-who drop everything when they can to give me a much needed break from the daily grind with two 3 year olds.
5. Still having all 4 of my grandparents and 1 great-grandmother-and they are a big part of my boys lives.
6. My sister-who knew we would become best friends after all the fighting we did when we were kids.
7.My college education-something I'm not using right now but i worked very hard for.
8. My health-I never thought I would feel this good after a difficult twin pregnancy.
9. Tonya, my BFF-who cheers me up, listens to me complain, and keeps me connected to the outside world.
10. Being able to be a stay at home mommy
11. Living in the country
12. My love for books
13. My rose bush that is producing 6 roses every 3-4 days.
14. Old movies on TCM
15. My baking abilities
16. My goal to get into shape..well sorta
17. My horde of animals
18. Long afternoon walks with my boys
19. Ice cream sundaes
20. Big pickup trucks
21. My aunt Nelda-she was a defining person in my life, my role model, and a great example of the kind of person I really want to be.
22. MOPS(mothers of preschoolers)-to be with other women in the same situation as myself. They understand way more than anyone else ever could.
23. MDO (mothers day out)-a safe place for the boys to go to learn and be with their friends.
24. Good breakfast made by the hubby every morning
25. Texas Tech Breakfast blend coffee
26. Candles-I live with 3 men..enough said
27. Cameras-For all the memories I get to catch with it.