Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Monday runeth over into my Tuesday!

Great! Tuesday isn't looking any better than Monday. I woke up with a migraine and that is never a good sign. The boys seem to understand that my head hurts..maybe its the crazy looking cold mask that I am wearing around the house. Or maybe it has just scared them into behaving. The great thing about having a migraine is "Summer under the Stars" on Turner Classic Movies. I got to watch Casablanca last night. Cutter even watched it...that kid is so like me. I guess I had better run. I can see one crying on the trampoline. I never in my life would imagine that jumping on that trampoline would turn into my own personalized version of cage fighting.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I get migraines too. I am so sorry you have one. It makes for EXTREMELY LONG days especially with toddlers around. Take it easy! Love the running pictures.