Monday, July 21, 2008

Lubbock Trip-Day 1




Day 1 mainly was travel. We traveled from Goldthwaite to Comanche. Comanche to Snyder..all by lunch time to spend a day and night with my grandparents. Of course we had some really great food for lunch. Why is it that your grandmother's food is always better than anything else? Later in the afternoon we took the boys to the Splash Pad located in the park. The boys love this. I love it because it doesn't hold water so I don't have to worry about them being in water that is too deep. Of course I always say that if a kid is going to do something mortifying, it's going to my kid that does it. Cutter forgot that we weren't in the country anymore. He decided to pull his swimming shorts down right in the middle of the Splash Pad to take a little tinkle break. I bet I turned 10 shades of red.

No comments: